- What part of being with people you like do you enjoy the most?
- What makes you feel loved?
- How do you best receive others' love and concern for you?
- What kind of experiences are easier for you to enjoy alone?
- What about your experience do other people just not *get*?
- Which do you remember more vividly: your dreams or your daydreams?
- If you read fiction, do you visualize the what's going on? Do you see the faces of characters?
- What aspects of dreams (events, colors, shapes, emotional sensations, plots) of dreams do you recall most readily?
- What aspects of your distant memories do you tend to recall most readily or vividly (when they come to you)?
- Do you have a strong image of the kind of person you are?
- Do you have a strong image (positive or negative) of the kind of person something makes you think you should be?
- Do you enjoy keeping secrets?
- Does talk about everyday things usually strike you as superficial, or pleasant?
Thanks for your thoughts!
Photo _幻滅重生的華麗心事｡ by eliot. on Flickr. Photos san francisco skyline with cars and last light/flight by Elijah Nouvelage on Flickr. Last one by me.